07 Sep 5 Simple Ways To Let Love In Today…
It’s so easy to get caught up with the busyness of our every-day lives that it can be difficult to not only welcome love in from others, but to give love as well.
While giving love to our friends and family may come easy (at times), giving love to strangers is just as important.
Letting love in doesn’t mean you have to go above and beyond, sending flowers to strangers, buying everybody a drink at your local coffee shop or smothering your loved ones with I love You’s.
Here are 5 simple ways to show your love today:
1. Hold the door for a stranger and give them a big smile as they walk by you.
2. If you are not typically a “hugger”, come home and give a big hug to your wife, husband or kids today.
3. Truly listen to what your son/daughter is saying to you. Listen not only with your ears, but more importantly, with your heart.
4. Apologize and admit when you’re wrong.
5. Go for a walk by yourself
You might wonder how #5 is letting love in, but keep in mind that letting love in means you give love to yourself as well as others.
As you go about your day today, ask yourself “Am I letting love in?” If you’re not, that’s ok. It isn’t about being perfect; it’s about becoming aware and doing better the next time.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. 🙂
Sign up for my newsletter by Clicking Here
Want to stay connected? Join me on Facebook for your daily inspirations. Click Here
Want to check out my videos on YouTube? Subscribe to my channel: Click Here